Monday, August 11, 2014

Who Are We?

We are a Haitian American homeschooling family of 6. The hubby and I have been married since the year 2000. We love the LORD and strive to live a life that pleases him and fulfills his plans for us. 

Our first born is now 13 years old. He truly loves music and has been playing the piano since he was 6 years old. He dabbles in computer programming and has a passion for Lego. He now prefers to be known by the name Einstein instead of Little Man.

My oldest little girl is 11 1/2 years old. She is my blossoming Bella. She Plays the violin, loves arts and crafts and is becoming my right hand woman.


Next up is my Mini-Me, at 8 years old she thinks she can do it all. She loves to sing and dance and play her violin. There is not a shy bone in this little girls body


Last but not least there is this little guy. I can't believe that he is 4 years old already (help me Lord). He loves to build with Lego, sing and play games on the I-pad. He is fast and busy and very much this mama's sweet baby boy. His eyes alone will melt your heart.  He prefers to known by the name Little Man, instead of Baby Boy.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Until next time, take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment